We rely heavily on the support of others to provide additional educational resources along with allowing the school to grow and develop and provide its services for other children.
How can your company get involved?
The Summer Fun Day is to take place around June 2019. The main attraction of the day will be an ‘It’s a Knockout’ competition. Based on the popular 2000s television show, teams will compete against each other on a giant inflatable assault course. This is a fantastic team building exercise for all companies, and not to mention, great fun!
Each team consists of 10 individuals. We have been lucky enough to secure 10 top gear tickets for the team which raises the most money – a great incentive I am sure you will agree!
What else will there be at the fun day?
– The chance to win a trip around the Top Gear track as a passenger in a Westfield Kit car
– A children’s corner with a bouncy slide, teacups, face painting and much more
– An opportunity for children to compete on it’s a knockout
– Trade stands to sell a variety of items including jewelry, clothes, shoes
– A picnic area
– Fire engines and other recovery vehicles to explore
– Hot dogs, burgers and ice creams!
There’s something for everyone and what better way to spend the day than having fun whilst supporting a fantastic cause!